| < April >
|Normal Max/ High Temperature
|Min/ Low Temperature
|Number of Wet Days (probability of rain on a day)
|Average Sunlight per day
|Average Daylight per day
|Sunny (Cloudy) Daylight Hours
|Sun altitude at solar noon on the 21st day.
- The average temperature in Napier, Hawkes Bay in April is mild at 14.9 °C (58.82 °F).
- Afternoons can be somewhat warm with average high temperatures reaching 19 °C (66.2 °F).
- Overnight temperatures are generally quite mild with an average low of 10 °C (50 °F).
- In April the range/ variation of daily mean temperatures is 9 °C (16.2 °F).
- The weather in April is marginally dry with some rain. Only 67.5mm (2.7in) of water falls across an average of 9 days.
- In April the skies in Napier, Hawkes Bay are slightly fair having on balance an unexceptional 5:15 of blazing sunshine daily.
- The shortest day is 10:31 long and the longest day is 11:43 long with an average length of 11:06.
- There are approximately 5:41 per day when bright sunshine is absent due to cloud, haze or the sun being too low on the horizon to register.
- It is sunny approximately 48% of daylight hours and cloudy 52% of daylight hours.
Check the distance to and compare the Napier, Hawkes Bay April averages with somewhere beginning with:
A | B | C | D | E | F | G | H | I | J | K | L | M | N | O | P | Q | R | S | T | U | V | W | X | Y | Z | All
Weather Trend Graph for April in Napier, Hawkes Bay, New Zealand
Navigate to April Weather in Locations Surrounding Napier, Hawkes Bay: