| < August >
|Normal Max/ High Temperature
|Min/ Low Temperature
|Number of Wet Days (probability of rain on a day)
|Average Sunlight per day
|Average Daylight per day
|Sunny (Cloudy) Daylight Hours
|Sun altitude at solar noon on the 21st day.
- The average temperature in Napier, Hawkes Bay in August is a little cool at 9.9 °C (49.82 °F).
- Afternoons can be mild with average high temperatures reaching 14 °C (57.2 °F).
- Overnight temperatures are generally cool with an average low of 5 °C (41 °F).
- In August there is a range/ variation of mean diurnal temperatures of 9 °C (16.2 °F).
- The weather in August is somewhat dry with rain occasionally. Just 78.6mm (3.1in) of liquid descends across an average of 12 days.
- In August the heavens above Napier, Hawkes Bay are slightly fair having on balance a mediocre 5:13 of magnificent sunlight daily.
- The shortest day is 10:05 long and the longest day is 11:14 long with an average length of 10:38.
- There are approximately 5:15 per day when bright sunshine is absent due to cloud, haze or the sun being too low on the horizon to register.
- It is sunny approximately 49.8% of daylight hours and cloudy 50.2% of daylight hours.
Check the distance to and compare the Napier, Hawkes Bay August averages with somewhere beginning with:
A | B | C | D | E | F | G | H | I | J | K | L | M | N | O | P | Q | R | S | T | U | V | W | X | Y | Z | All
Weather Trend Graph for August in Napier, Hawkes Bay, New Zealand
Navigate to August Weather in Locations Surrounding Napier, Hawkes Bay: