| < December >
|Normal Max/ High Temperature
|Min/ Low Temperature
|Number of Wet Days (probability of rain on a day)
|Average Sunlight per day
|Average Daylight per day
|Sunny (Cloudy) Daylight Hours
|Sun altitude at solar noon on the 21st day.
- The average temperature in Napier, Hawkes Bay in December is somewhat warm at 18.1 °C (64.58 °F).
- Afternoons can be really warm with average high temperatures reaching 22 °C (71.6 °F).
- Overnight temperatures are generally mild with an average low of 13 °C (55.4 °F).
- The mean diurnal temperature range/ variation in December is 9 °C (16.2 °F).
- The weather in December is marginally dry with intermittent rain. Only 66.4mm (2.6in) of H2O descends across on average 8 days.
- The skies in Napier, Hawkes Bay are slightly sunny with on balance a pleasing 7:56 of dazzling solar radiation per day.
- The shortest day is 14:45 long and the longest day is 14:56 long with an average length of 14:53.
- There are approximately 6:48 per day when bright sunshine is absent due to cloud, haze or the sun being too low on the horizon to register.
- It is sunny approximately 53.8% of daylight hours and cloudy 46.2% of daylight hours.
Check the distance to and compare the Napier, Hawkes Bay December averages with somewhere beginning with:
A | B | C | D | E | F | G | H | I | J | K | L | M | N | O | P | Q | R | S | T | U | V | W | X | Y | Z | All
Weather Trend Graph for December in Napier, Hawkes Bay, New Zealand
Navigate to December Weather in Locations Surrounding Napier, Hawkes Bay: