| < February >
|Normal Max/ High Temperature
|Min/ Low Temperature
|Number of Wet Days (probability of rain on a day)
|Average Sunlight per day
|Average Daylight per day
|Sunny (Cloudy) Daylight Hours
|Sun altitude at solar noon on the 21st day.
- The average temperature in Napier, Hawkes Bay in February is somewhat warm at 19.1 °C (66.38 °F).
- Afternoons can be fairly hot with average high temperatures reaching 23 °C (73.4 °F).
- Overnight temperatures are generally mild with an average low of 14 °C (57.2 °F).
- The range/ variation of diurnal mean temperatures in February is 9 °C (16.2 °F).
- The weather in February is marginally dry with intermittent rain. Only 60.2mm (2.4in) of liquid is discharged during an average of 8 days.
- The heavens above Napier, Hawkes Bay are fine having on balance a detectable 6:38 of intense sunshine daily.
- The shortest day is 13:07 long and the longest day is 14:10 long with an average length of 13:40.
- There are approximately 6:52 per day when bright sunshine is absent due to cloud, haze or the sun being too low on the horizon to register.
- It is sunny approximately 49.2% of daylight hours and cloudy 50.8% of daylight hours.
Check the distance to and compare the Napier, Hawkes Bay February averages with somewhere beginning with:
A | B | C | D | E | F | G | H | I | J | K | L | M | N | O | P | Q | R | S | T | U | V | W | X | Y | Z | All
Weather Trend Graph for February in Napier, Hawkes Bay, New Zealand
Navigate to February Weather in Locations Surrounding Napier, Hawkes Bay: