| < January >
|Normal Max/ High Temperature
|Min/ Low Temperature
|Number of Wet Days (probability of rain on a day)
|Average Sunlight per day
|Average Daylight per day
|Sunny (Cloudy) Daylight Hours
|Sun altitude at solar noon on the 21st day.
- The average temperature in Napier, Hawkes Bay in January is somewhat warm at 19.4 °C (66.92 °F).
- Afternoons can be fairly hot with average high temperatures reaching 23 °C (73.4 °F).
- Overnight temperatures are generally mild with an average low of 14 °C (57.2 °F).
- The average diurnal temperature variation/ range in January is 9 °C (16.2 °F).
- The weather in January is a little parched with intermittent rain. A mere 45.8mm (1.8in) of liquid falls during on average 8 days.
- The blue above Napier, Hawkes Bay is moderately sunny with on balance a pleasing 8:03 of glaring sunshine daily.
- The shortest day is 14:12 long and the longest day is 14:53 long with an average length of 14:36.
- There are approximately 6:22 per day when bright sunshine is absent due to cloud, haze or the sun being too low on the horizon to register.
- It is sunny approximately 55.8% of daylight hours and cloudy 44.2% of daylight hours.
Check the distance to and compare the Napier, Hawkes Bay January averages with somewhere beginning with:
A | B | C | D | E | F | G | H | I | J | K | L | M | N | O | P | Q | R | S | T | U | V | W | X | Y | Z | All
Weather Trend Graph for January in Napier, Hawkes Bay, New Zealand
Navigate to January Weather in Locations Surrounding Napier, Hawkes Bay: