| < July >
|Normal Max/ High Temperature
|Min/ Low Temperature
|Number of Wet Days (probability of rain on a day)
|Average Sunlight per day
|Average Daylight per day
|Sunny (Cloudy) Daylight Hours
|Sun altitude at solar noon on the 21st day.
- The average temperature in Napier, Hawkes Bay in July is a little cool at 9.1 °C (48.38 °F).
- Afternoons can be mild with average high temperatures reaching 13 °C (55.4 °F).
- Overnight temperatures are generally cool with an average low of 4 °C (39.2 °F).
- The mean daily temperature variation/ range in July is 9 °C (16.2 °F).
- The weather in July is dryish with rain occasionally. Just 84mm (3.3in) of water precipitates during on average 12 days.
- In July the heavens above Napier, Hawkes Bay are slightly fair with on balance a modest 4:30 of dazzling sunshine per day.
- The shortest day is 9:24 long and the longest day is 10:03 long with an average length of 9:40.
- There are approximately 5:00 per day when bright sunshine is absent due to cloud, haze or the sun being too low on the horizon to register.
- It is sunny approximately 47.4% of daylight hours and cloudy 52.6% of daylight hours.
Check the distance to and compare the Napier, Hawkes Bay July averages with somewhere beginning with:
A | B | C | D | E | F | G | H | I | J | K | L | M | N | O | P | Q | R | S | T | U | V | W | X | Y | Z | All
Weather Trend Graph for July in Napier, Hawkes Bay, New Zealand
Navigate to July Weather in Locations Surrounding Napier, Hawkes Bay: