| < June >
|Normal Max/ High Temperature
|Min/ Low Temperature
|Number of Wet Days (probability of rain on a day)
|Average Sunlight per day
|Average Daylight per day
|Sunny (Cloudy) Daylight Hours
|Sun altitude at solar noon on the 21st day.
- The average temperature in Napier, Hawkes Bay in June is a little cool at 9.6 °C (49.28 °F).
- Afternoons can be mild with average high temperatures reaching 14 °C (57.2 °F).
- Overnight temperatures are generally cool with an average low of 5 °C (41 °F).
- In June the variation/ range of diurnal mean temperatures is 9 °C (16.2 °F).
- The weather in June is hardly arid with rain now and again. Circa 90.2mm (3.6in) of H2O is unloaded during an average of 11 days.
- The heavens above Napier, Hawkes Bay are slightly fair with an average of a modest 4:38 of brilliant solar radiation daily.
- The shortest day is 9:22 long and the longest day is 9:34 long with an average length of 9:25.
- There are approximately 4:37 per day when bright sunshine is absent due to cloud, haze or the sun being too low on the horizon to register.
- It is sunny approximately 50.1% of daylight hours and cloudy 49.9% of daylight hours.
Check the distance to and compare the Napier, Hawkes Bay June averages with somewhere beginning with:
A | B | C | D | E | F | G | H | I | J | K | L | M | N | O | P | Q | R | S | T | U | V | W | X | Y | Z | All
Weather Trend Graph for June in Napier, Hawkes Bay, New Zealand
Navigate to June Weather in Locations Surrounding Napier, Hawkes Bay: