| < March >
|Normal Max/ High Temperature
|Min/ Low Temperature
|Number of Wet Days (probability of rain on a day)
|Average Sunlight per day
|Average Daylight per day
|Sunny (Cloudy) Daylight Hours
|Sun altitude at solar noon on the 21st day.
- The average temperature in Napier, Hawkes Bay in March is very mild at 17.8 °C (64.04 °F).
- Afternoons can be warm with average high temperatures reaching 21 °C (69.8 °F).
- Overnight temperatures are generally mild with an average low of 13 °C (55.4 °F).
- In March the mean diurnal temperature variation/ range is 8 °C (14.4 °F).
- The weather in March is dryish with intermittent rain. Just 87.6mm (3.4in) of water descends across on average 8 days.
- In March the heavens above Napier, Hawkes Bay are fine with an average of a detectable 6:36 of beaming sunshine daily.
- The shortest day is 11:46 long and the longest day is 13:05 long with an average length of 12:26.
- There are approximately 5:39 per day when bright sunshine is absent due to cloud, haze or the sun being too low on the horizon to register.
- It is sunny approximately 53.9% of daylight hours and cloudy 46.1% of daylight hours.
Check the distance to and compare the Napier, Hawkes Bay March averages with somewhere beginning with:
A | B | C | D | E | F | G | H | I | J | K | L | M | N | O | P | Q | R | S | T | U | V | W | X | Y | Z | All
Weather Trend Graph for March in Napier, Hawkes Bay, New Zealand
Navigate to March Weather in Locations Surrounding Napier, Hawkes Bay: