| < May >
|Normal Max/ High Temperature
|Min/ Low Temperature
|Number of Wet Days (probability of rain on a day)
|Average Sunlight per day
|Average Daylight per day
|Sunny (Cloudy) Daylight Hours
|Sun altitude at solar noon on the 21st day.
- The average temperature in Napier, Hawkes Bay in May is quite mild at 12 °C (53.6 °F).
- Afternoons can be very mild with average high temperatures reaching 16 °C (60.8 °F).
- Overnight temperatures are generally a little cool with an average low of 7 °C (44.6 °F).
- The variation/ range of daily average temperatures in May is 9 °C (16.2 °F).
- The weather in May is marginally dry with rain now and again. Only 64.1mm (2.5in) of H2O is dumped during on average 11 days.
- In May the blue above Napier, Hawkes Bay is slightly fair with on average a modest 4:38 of blazing sunshine per day.
- The shortest day is 9:35 long and the longest day is 10:29 long with an average length of 9:59.
- There are approximately 5:11 per day when bright sunshine is absent due to cloud, haze or the sun being too low on the horizon to register.
- It is sunny approximately 47.2% of daylight hours and cloudy 52.8% of daylight hours.
Check the distance to and compare the Napier, Hawkes Bay May averages with somewhere beginning with:
A | B | C | D | E | F | G | H | I | J | K | L | M | N | O | P | Q | R | S | T | U | V | W | X | Y | Z | All
Weather Trend Graph for May in Napier, Hawkes Bay, New Zealand
Navigate to May Weather in Locations Surrounding Napier, Hawkes Bay: