| < November >
|Normal Max/ High Temperature
|Min/ Low Temperature
|Number of Wet Days (probability of rain on a day)
|Average Sunlight per day
|Average Daylight per day
|Sunny (Cloudy) Daylight Hours
|Sun altitude at solar noon on the 21st day.
- The average temperature in Napier, Hawkes Bay in November is very mild at 16.1 °C (60.98 °F).
- Afternoons can be warm with average high temperatures reaching 20 °C (68 °F).
- Overnight temperatures are generally quite mild with an average low of 11 °C (51.8 °F).
- In November the average diurnal temperature range/ variation is 9 °C (16.2 °F).
- The weather in November is a little parched with some rain. A mere 47.3mm (1.9in) of liquid is unloaded across an average of 9 days.
- The skies in Napier, Hawkes Bay are a little sunny with an average of a measurable 7:07 of splendid solar radiation daily.
- The shortest day is 13:53 long and the longest day is 14:44 long with an average length of 14:21.
- There are approximately 7:03 per day when bright sunshine is absent due to cloud, haze or the sun being too low on the horizon to register.
- It is sunny approximately 50.2% of daylight hours and cloudy 49.8% of daylight hours.
Check the distance to and compare the Napier, Hawkes Bay November averages with somewhere beginning with:
A | B | C | D | E | F | G | H | I | J | K | L | M | N | O | P | Q | R | S | T | U | V | W | X | Y | Z | All
Weather Trend Graph for November in Napier, Hawkes Bay, New Zealand
Navigate to November Weather in Locations Surrounding Napier, Hawkes Bay: