| < October >
|Normal Max/ High Temperature
|Min/ Low Temperature
|Number of Wet Days (probability of rain on a day)
|Average Sunlight per day
|Average Daylight per day
|Sunny (Cloudy) Daylight Hours
|Sun altitude at solar noon on the 21st day.
- The average temperature in Napier, Hawkes Bay in October is mild at 14.1 °C (57.38 °F).
- Afternoons can be somewhat warm with average high temperatures reaching 18 °C (64.4 °F).
- Overnight temperatures are generally a little cool with an average low of 9 °C (48.2 °F).
- The variation/ range of diurnal average temperatures in October is 9 °C (16.2 °F).
- The weather in October is slightly dry with rain at times. Only 51.6mm (2in) of liquid is deposited during an average of 10 days.
- The heavens above Napier, Hawkes Bay are fine with on balance a detectable 6:44 of bright solar radiation daily.
- The shortest day is 12:36 long and the longest day is 13:50 long with an average length of 13:14.
- There are approximately 6:20 per day when bright sunshine is absent due to cloud, haze or the sun being too low on the horizon to register.
- It is sunny approximately 51.5% of daylight hours and cloudy 48.5% of daylight hours.
Check the distance to and compare the Napier, Hawkes Bay October averages with somewhere beginning with:
A | B | C | D | E | F | G | H | I | J | K | L | M | N | O | P | Q | R | S | T | U | V | W | X | Y | Z | All
Weather Trend Graph for October in Napier, Hawkes Bay, New Zealand
Navigate to October Weather in Locations Surrounding Napier, Hawkes Bay: