| < September >
|Normal Max/ High Temperature
|Min/ Low Temperature
|Number of Wet Days (probability of rain on a day)
|Average Sunlight per day
|Average Daylight per day
|Sunny (Cloudy) Daylight Hours
|Sun altitude at solar noon on the 21st day.
- The average temperature in Napier, Hawkes Bay in September is quite mild at 12 °C (53.6 °F).
- Afternoons can be very mild with average high temperatures reaching 16 °C (60.8 °F).
- Overnight temperatures are generally a little cool with an average low of 7 °C (44.6 °F).
- The range/ variation of diurnal mean temperatures in September is 9 °C (16.2 °F).
- The weather in September is marginally dry with rain at times. Only 66.4mm (2.6in) of liquid accrues across an average of 10 days.
- The blue above Napier, Hawkes Bay is reasonably fine having on average a moderate 6:09 of bright sunshine daily.
- The shortest day is 11:17 long and the longest day is 12:33 long with an average length of 11:55.
- There are approximately 5:35 per day when bright sunshine is absent due to cloud, haze or the sun being too low on the horizon to register.
- It is sunny approximately 52.4% of daylight hours and cloudy 47.6% of daylight hours.
Check the distance to and compare the Napier, Hawkes Bay September averages with somewhere beginning with:
A | B | C | D | E | F | G | H | I | J | K | L | M | N | O | P | Q | R | S | T | U | V | W | X | Y | Z | All
Weather Trend Graph for September in Napier, Hawkes Bay, New Zealand
Navigate to September Weather in Locations Surrounding Napier, Hawkes Bay: