Vs > Ust-Oloj
Napier, Hawkes Bay vs Ust-Oloj Climate & Distance Between
Napier, Hawkes Bay vs La Tuque, Qc, Canada
Napier, Hawkes Bay vs Dalen, Telemark, Norway
Napier, Hawkes Bay vs Ittoqqortoormiit, Scoresbysund, Greenland
Napier, Hawkes Bay vs Altai, Mongolia
Ust-Oloj vs Qausuittuq/ Resolute, Cornwallis Island, Nunavut, Canada
Ust-Oloj vs Nowra Ran, Australia
Ust-Oloj vs Kota, India
Ust-Oloj vs Ust-Barguzin, Russia
Marcos Juarez vs Quebec City, Quebec
Galva, Il vs Ouarzazate
Pompeu vs Shinjo
Encarnacion vs Pituffik/ Thule Air Base
- The distance between Napier, Hawkes Bay, New Zealand and Ust-Oloj, Russia is approximately 11,885 km or 7,385 mi.
- To reach Napier, Hawkes Bay in this distance one would set out from Ust-Oloj bearing 166° or SSE and follow the great circles arc to approach Napier, Hawkes Bay bearing 172.8° or S .
- Napier, Hawkes Bay has a marine west coast climate (Cfb) whereas Ust-Oloj has a boreal subarctic climate with no dry season (Dfc).
- Napier, Hawkes Bay is in or near the warm temperate thorn steppe biome whereas Ust-Oloj is in or near the subpolar moist tundra biome.
- The average annual temperature is 26.5 °C (47.7°F) warmer.
- Average monthly temperatures vary by 38.4 °C (69.1°F) less in Napier, Hawkes Bay. The continentality subtype is barely hyperoceanic as opposed to hypercontinental.
- Total annual precipitation averages 545.3 mm (21.5 in) more which is equivalent to 545.3 l/m² (13.38 US gal/ft²) or 5,453,000 l/ha (582,962 US gal/ac) more. About 3 as much.
- The altitude of the sun at midday is overall 26.2° higher in Napier, Hawkes Bay than in Ust-Oloj.
Climate Comparison Table
The table shows values for Napier, Hawkes Bay relative to Ust-Oloj. You can also view this comparison the other way around from the perspective of Ust-Oloj vs Napier, Hawkes Bay
|Average Temperature °C ( °F)
|| -2 (-4)
|| -4 (-7)
|Average Precipitation mm (in)
|Average Daylight Hours & Minutes/ Day
|Sun altitude at solar noon on the 21st day (°)
There are so many comparison pages. Please post a link to one to help people find them:
Napier, Hawkes Bay vs Bilma, Niger
Napier, Hawkes Bay vs Hetan, China
Napier, Hawkes Bay vs Esenguly, Turkmenistan
Napier, Hawkes Bay vs College Park, Md, Usa
Ust-Oloj vs Bucharest, Romania
Ust-Oloj vs Balikpapan, Borneo, Indonesia
Ust-Oloj vs Camaguey, Cuba
Ust-Oloj vs Xankandi, Azerbaijan
Kostroma vs Foggia, Puglia
Dolbeau-Mistassini, Quebec vs Kangnung
Napoleon, Oh vs Manyberries, Alberta
Hama vs Ngaoundere
Napier, Hawkes Bay vs Ust-Oloj Discussion
You are welcome to incorporate your thoughts on the differences in climate or other matters such as contrasts in culture, standard of living, demographics etc.
Currently under general maintenance.|
Climate Guides for Locations near Napier, Hawkes Bay
Climate Guides for Locations near Ust-Oloj